Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The office Christmas dinner.
Christmas Morning! Matt was thrilled to wear "Dr. Seuss" pajamas! If you don't know me, let me tell you that statement is dripping with sarcasm. Actually, he was a good sport. I'm not thrilled about posting this picture since it was taken before showers and makeup, but I told my mom I would.
Jade's first cinnamon roll. No icing of course!

Opening presents!


This picture is at the zoo wildlights on Saturday night. They were really pretty and Jade was oohing and ahhing. Out camera decided to punk out on me. It kept saying that I was shaking, but my hands were like a surgeon. We need a new camera as it does this often. Maybe, it's just used to Jade's constant movement and has tried to make up for the movement, so now when she sits still everything else seems to be moving!

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends. We really enjoyed getting so many cards and pictures of all of you. Hopefully, we'll see many of you again soon!

1 comment:

W,M,M,A Davis said...

I just have to say Wow nice PJs Matt!!! What a good Sport!!! Oh the things we now have to do!! Nice family photo!!
Warren