Friday, January 25, 2008

Picture update

Jade wanted to share her chewed up carrot and celery. I hated to turn down that face, but you should have seen the celery!




This is Jade showing me what a rabbit does. She is so funny when she does it! She tries to wiggle her nose up and down, but she ends up blinking her eyes too.




I have such a wonderful husband. At the beginning of this month I got really sick one weekend and Matt took care of Jade the whole time so I could rest. He took her out that Saturday to play in the snow while I napped. When I woke up later they were back inside and Matt told me to go to the window. This is what they made for me. He is always doing stuff like this. He wrote me a note last week using the sweetheart candy with little phrases on them. He cut out a red construction paper heart and then wrote the message with pen and candy. I came down for breakfast to this beautiful gesture of love from the most amazing man in the world! And he says he's not creative!

1 comment:

Jan said...

I am so happy you are back in Blogland! You are on my favorites list and ever since I started my new blog I've been checking yours almost everyday in hopes of finding new posts.

Please give a hug to Jade from Sophia! (I can't believe how much Jade has grown! So CUTE!)